Chris packed up the moving truck Saturday afternoon then he headed to GR to pack up the rest of our stuff up at the Cutler's. He spent the night, went to Church, then had a nice dinner before the long 16 hour drive. We decided to leave Jax behind with Chris Mom because she is coming out the second week in November to see the new baby and to bring our Element out. We could only tow one car so we decided to tow the Acura because we still needed to register it... ect ect. With everything that is going on we thought it would be better not to have to worry about Jax for a little while....thanks Mama Beth! Anyways as for the "what next" report.....Chris was in an accident last night with the moving truck. He had just crossed the state line into Nebraska and it became really foggy, he slowed way down and he was looking for somewhere to stop and sleep because he did not want to drive in it anymore. Suddenly he hit black ice and the whole truck went side ways on the interstate...he said he has no control and that he knew it was about to roll a couple of times. Out of no where comes another car and slams into him putting him back in control of the truck. We are grateful he was hit because if not who knows if he would have been OK and all of our stuff would have been all over the interstate. The car dolly was destroyed and so was half of our car and I think the truck got a little dented too. Chris had to have our car and the dolly towed and it cost of over 500 bucks...like we have that kind of money, let alone all the damages we are going to have to pay for on the truck and the deductible on the car!! So what next? What else could go wrong in our crazy lives? I am truly grateful that my husband is fine and that he is still here with us but I am seriously about to have a nervous break down! Still no house, baby in 4 weeks, and now this. WHAT NEXT? Chris and I just cried together on the phone and we just kept saying..."I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" What can you do but just pray that things will work out, I know they will but my emotions are just crazy right now. Pray for us we are going to need it to make it through the next couple of weeks.
Monday, October 12, 2009
What Next?
Chris packed up the moving truck Saturday afternoon then he headed to GR to pack up the rest of our stuff up at the Cutler's. He spent the night, went to Church, then had a nice dinner before the long 16 hour drive. We decided to leave Jax behind with Chris Mom because she is coming out the second week in November to see the new baby and to bring our Element out. We could only tow one car so we decided to tow the Acura because we still needed to register it... ect ect. With everything that is going on we thought it would be better not to have to worry about Jax for a little while....thanks Mama Beth! Anyways as for the "what next" report.....Chris was in an accident last night with the moving truck. He had just crossed the state line into Nebraska and it became really foggy, he slowed way down and he was looking for somewhere to stop and sleep because he did not want to drive in it anymore. Suddenly he hit black ice and the whole truck went side ways on the interstate...he said he has no control and that he knew it was about to roll a couple of times. Out of no where comes another car and slams into him putting him back in control of the truck. We are grateful he was hit because if not who knows if he would have been OK and all of our stuff would have been all over the interstate. The car dolly was destroyed and so was half of our car and I think the truck got a little dented too. Chris had to have our car and the dolly towed and it cost of over 500 bucks...like we have that kind of money, let alone all the damages we are going to have to pay for on the truck and the deductible on the car!! So what next? What else could go wrong in our crazy lives? I am truly grateful that my husband is fine and that he is still here with us but I am seriously about to have a nervous break down! Still no house, baby in 4 weeks, and now this. WHAT NEXT? Chris and I just cried together on the phone and we just kept saying..."I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" What can you do but just pray that things will work out, I know they will but my emotions are just crazy right now. Pray for us we are going to need it to make it through the next couple of weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cutest Family Ever
Forever in Eternity
7 comments:
I am so sorry Ker!
That is seriously so awful guys!
I am sure things will get better!
Sending my Blessings to you and your family. If there is anything I can do. Just let me know. You are a dear friend to me Kerri and always will be. Everything will get better.
I am so sorry! Just don't get to worked up because that baby will come faster than you think! Things will work out, it is hard to see that right now, but they will. Stay strong, keep the faith, we will be praying for you! Hang in there! :)
Oh my Goodness! I can't believe all that you've been through! My mom always says "The hard stuff always comes before BIG blessings." I hope they are really big for your sake, cause you guys have had some REALLY hard stuff! You are definitely in our thoughts and prayers.
Wow.. really! Im so sorry I hope it all works out. Im sure it will you guys are so awesome if anyone can its you. Good luck!!
you guys are in our prayers! i am so sorry it has been SUCH a rough time for you. your optimism is wonderful- hang in there!
Oh my goodness! I'm so sorry Kerri! What a rough couple of weeks! Hang in there and we'll be thinking of you. I'm sure there's a light at the end of this LONG tunnel.
Post a Comment