Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Quick Birthday



Chris turned 32 yesterday. We had to celebrate quick because we had tons of packing to do. We made yummy steaks and had Carrot Cake (his fave) for dessert. Trey loves the happy birthday song, he would just smile and try and sing along. I felt bad that we could not do something more special but Chris said, "As long as I am with my family I don't care how we celebrate." What a great guy huh? I am grateful for the wonderful husband I have and for the love he shows me and his boys. I love you hunny!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Happy Birthday! I don't think I ever told you congratulations on the new addition! I'm so sorry! Chris is a great guy! You two are wonderful!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Cutest Family Ever

Forever in Eternity

Forever in Eternity