I have been very overwhelmed lately with everything that has been going on with moving out to Iowa, getting insurance in time for baby, closing on a house, trying to figure out how I am going to do all this by myself while Chris works, ect ect! I will have more details later, I figured I better not write everything because it just stresses me out and I am trying really hard not to be stressed because I do not want to make myself sick again. I know that life is life and sometimes you just have to deal with things that are not fun but I just feel the pregnancy me more emotional than normal. I know everything will work out and the Lord will provide a way, I am just being a hormonal prego women!
Trey loves my belly he always comes up to me and lifts up my shirt to touch it. Sometimes he wants to do it when we are not in an appropriate place..haha! I tell him.."give you little brother kisses." He leans in a says, "muah" really loud! It is really stinking cute. I don't know if he understands that there is a baby in there yet but he just loves my belly. He will even lift up his shirt and show me his belly after he hugs and kisses mine, so I do the same to his...its like our new fun game we have together. I think he will be a great big brother but I feel he will definitely be jealous at first. I know if he sees how much we love it that he will grow to love his new little brother too! Our 2 little Princes, it just seems perfect huh? What a joy it is to be a MOM!
7 comments:
Well even if you feel huge, you look adorable! I hope I will look half that great when i am prego!
So discard the email where I said you will have tons of help haha 2nd tri is SOOOOOO much harder than 1st! 1st tri really isn't that bad, but man 2nd and 3rd are brutal! However once the kids go to sleep we girls are done working whereas they still have to go study after going to school all day...just be grateful that you are on the other side of things haha! Aren't are husbands amazing for all that they do! Gotta love them:) Our best friends here are starting the same tri you guys are you will LOVE them and will be a great support to you guys you have so many EXCITING yet stressful things going on!
Wow Trey really looks so much like Chris in those pictures! How fun! So, just know that we are thinking of ya here! You have a lot going on and I pray that you are well and healthy to get through it all. The Lord won't give you more than he knows you can handle, but sometimes we don't realize how much that really is. So many fun new things going on yet all big stressful things. It will all work out and we would help if we could! :) We'll just do what we can and pray! :)
You are very lucky, we all are, who have little one's come into our lives :] You look great by the way. I think everyone just has that special glow to them when they are pregnant. Very cute :) Glad things are better with you and the baby...
Hang in there, you'll be here and settled before you know it. Let us know if we can do anything to help!
I don't think you look HUGE!!! I think you look great for the point you're at in pregnancy. I hope it finishes up well, without any other complications.
I think you look great!! I don't get why people think they can say anything they want when your pregnant...honestly. I think you look amazing, as always.
Post a Comment