Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Birthday




Last week was my birthday, the big 24 woot woot!  I wanted breakfast for dinner so we had french toast, eggs, and bacon..YUM!  I love eating breakfast for dinner, for some reason it taste better when you eat it in the evening.  I miss getting excited about my birthday, now it just seems like another day.  I remember being little and how I could not sleep because I was so excited about my birthday!  I guess that's what happens when you get older.  I still do not feel like I am 24.  We celebrated with Cake and ice cream.  Trey was so cute and smiled the whole time everyone sang to me and he even helped me blow out the candles.  He made a huge mess and it was sure funny when he started feeding Jax from the table, I know I know, not good table manners but it was too hilarious.  Good ole Jax, I never have to clean up under Trey's booster because of him...thanks Jax!  I was sure missing Chris for my birthday but he sent me some beautiful flowers and a sweet love letter and card.  The Cutler's gave me Grandma Christensen's decorative pieces for your home.  I was really thrilled because now I can decorate my house for every season.  Happy birthday to me!

7 comments:

Chris, Hailee and Braxon said...

Hey girl how are you? So I noticed you had a thing on your blog about if you're having a boy or girl but it won't open! So, what are you having!!?

denise said...

Happy Birthday!

Green River High School said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY KERRI!!!

Maria said...

Happy Birthday Kerri! Looks like you had a wonderful day and breakfast :)

Brecca said...

Happy Birthday!!

Cody and Camille said...

Happy Birthday! Love the pictures! Trey has the cutest smile:)

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

Maria, add me to your blog list, yours is blocked so I can't look at it unless you invite me!
cnkprice@hotmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Cutest Family Ever

Forever in Eternity

Forever in Eternity