Hey everyone this is Chris,I am doing a Wellness Seminar here in Logan and wanted to invite anybody that wanted to come. I invited some of you by invitation but I did not have every one's address and did not want to leave anyone out that wanted to come. If you want to come just leave me your name and phone number (I will delete the comments after I get it). If you feel more comfortable you can email me at pragaprice@hotmail.com. You will not want to miss this event it will be the best education you will ever receive! Come and be Healthy!
Come and learn about the 5 pillars of health and get educated on clean air, quality sleep, whole food nutrition, PiMag water, fitness, EQL Magnetics, far-infrared and negative ion ENERGY! Discover the tools needed to become OWNERS of your health---a haven for vitality and well-being with advanced wellness technologies.

Time: 6:30 PM
When: Tuesday March 10, 2009
Where: Hanbury Manor Club House 251 W. 1800 N.
Why: Because your worth it!!!!!
A light healthy dinner will be served
RSVP: 435-764-0306 or 435-760-7704
to reserve your spot.
Hope to see you all there!
If you can't come and would like more info let me know, I would love to help you out.
Thanks, Chris
2 comments:
I am so proud of you babe!
If I lived close...I would be there! I just wanted to tell you the plans. We will take out our endowments on March 28th at the 4:00 session and will be sealed on April 18th at 12:40. After our sealing will be have a lunch at a park. I am so excited to see you and meet your gorgous family. If you can't make it, I completely understand. If you need a place to stay either night, let me know.
Post a Comment