

It was getting late one night and Treyson still needed to take a bath so we just decided to put him in the sink. He thought it was the coolest thing ever! He splashed and splashed and made a huge water mess. It was so cute! He would giggle and then stop and look at me like "Mom what is this?" We had a lot of fun just watching him play and figure out the sink! Now when we are in a hurry or its really late we just put him in the sink instead of the tub. Who would have thought that the kitchen sink could be so much fun!!!!

ADORABLE!
13 comments:
That is really fun! Let's face it, baths are just so great. I wish I could take one everyday! :)
That is so cute. Trey is so darling. I love his laugh and his smile. :)
That is so funny and cute! It's like back in the day when that's where parents would wash their kids. Great memories.
Treyson is the CUTEST little boy in the world... aside from mine of course! How old is he? I might have to copy your idea and just stick Grayson in the sink! It would be so much faster...
You and Chris make cute babies.. he is so fun.
Amber,
You need to add my email to your list...I cant look at your blog. Thank Kerri
Hey Keri! Just go to that same website I told you about before, and click on the collage link. It will show you what collages you can do, and all you have to do is upload them and place the pictures in the little "frames". If you have any more questions, just let me know! Have a great week...
Hey guys... you can use whatever you like for the sushi,but I really like shrimp Tempura with green onions, avacado, and cream cheese. The trick is in the rice. You have to use short grain rice, put it in a bowl and wash it until the water is no longer a milky white. put the water in the pan (use a 1 to 1 ratio) with the rice and put the lid on. Cook on med until it boils then reduce to low heat until the water evaporates and DON'T EVER take the lid off until its done. Once its done move to a bowl to cool and stir in this vinegar sauce. (1/4 cup rice vinegar, 3-4 tbl sugar(splenda) 3 tbl salt. Then you have your sticky rice. Use some sushi seaweed and a bamboo roller and you got yourself some good cheap sushi.
Or you can just come hang out in PDX, and we'll make ya sushi.
Enjoy guys
Hey why not? That is so cute. We will have to put Dax in there sometime and see how he reacts.
He is just cute as a button! You really did it girl, you've accomplish everything we dreamed as a child. You're a wonderful mother and wife and of course friend. I've just been reflecting upon my life along with my friends and the journeys we've been on. I'm happy that you've found the joys in your life, it gives others hope; to find happiness and love.
Take Care,
Lots of Hugs
Jena
How funny
Those pics are so cute! i decided as a mom that sometimes you have to be a little creative - thanks for the idea:)
Post a Comment