The Cutlers came up this past weekend and had a blast. It was Casey's birthday so I made a yummy dinner and then we went bowling. Chris and I have not been bowling since our dating years but Treyson sure loved it. He was getting upset because the balls were to heavy for him to pick up but he thought the lights were pretty cool.

I let Trey bowl most of my game, he was so stinking cute he would say "ball, ball, ball!" He was so tired because he took his nap earlier then usual that day. He does not want to have anything to do with us when G-ma and G-pa Cutler are around! That's OK we need a break once in a while and grandparents are good for spoiling!

Oh the lovely couples! Cody and Camille did awesome at bowling and Casey and Kimber were just CRAZY, haha! I love my little cute family, the two best things that ever happened to me...Chris and Treyson!

We were sad that we had to leave early and didn't get to do laser tag but Trey was just so tired and we needed to go home and get him to bed. We even didn't get to say goodbye because we had some early appointments in SLC the next day. It was great time though and its always fun to spend time with family even if it is for a short time. Love you all!
2 comments:
Where was the Sweetheart's Ball? That looked so fun. Was it at Utah State?
I haven't ever been bowling with Bill. That would be fun to do as a family sometime.
I love that picture of Trey holding the bowling ball :)
Oh man, I'm glad you had a good time! Our first time taking jacob was a disaster. I just read through your last few posts and I too shed some pretty heavy tears about Cora. Its amazing how children you don't even know can find a place into your heart. Do you know where they will be building the playground?
Post a Comment