Wow times flies, I can't believe its been two years...two wonderful years I might add! As you saw, my husband is the biggest sweetheart and as the years go on it just keeps getting better and better. As I think back on our wedding I just get butterflies inside, the excitement, planning, and the waiting...oh it was just wonderful! When two hearts come together its such a beautiful thing, to be sealed for time and all eternity has been one of our greatest blessings! I did not think I could love Chris anymore but I love him more than I ever have and I did not think that was possible.

I could not of asked for better weather on my wedding. I prayed the night before for it to snow and it did! It really just was the perfect day. I wish I would have relaxed a little bit more because Ill admit I was a little nervous even though it was the happiest I have ever been! Sometimes Chris and I wish we could do it all again because it was just so fun. We have the most awesome marriage and we know its going just to get more exciting. We know there will be trials but we know we can get through them together! I love you babe!






7 comments:
Very cute slidshows... you are very pretty...and you both just match so well and look so happy!! What a great day...CONGRATS on 2!!
Wow you guys looked so good.. who did you pictures? I think they did ours also cause our pictures look the same and are at the same places!:)
Gosh, you two are so cute together...a perfect match! Your pictures are so great. :D
I love the pictures. You guys are so cute. So are you coming here or what? Someone here told me that it is way humid in Iowa because of the corn fields or something. He lived there and said it was just as bad. Sorry, I will stop bugging you. It's just that Grant keeps bugging me to ask you about it again.
Loving That. Married two years with a 14 month old...We know your JOY! ;-) Very pretty wedding pictures, maybe a dumb question, but did you do your own hair or did someone else do it?
I was going to say the same thing that Alisha did who did your pics because they look just like mine!!! haha Oh and seriously you guys need to come out to Iowa in is an instant family out here we LOVE LOVE it out here, and I thought I was absolutely going to hate it
You guys are so cute!! Congratulations on the two year mark!
Post a Comment