
Chris and I are at the gym everyday. Were health Nazi's and enjoy working out together. We decided that we wanted something a little different and challenging so we signed up for Boot Camp. With the Holidays just around the corner we felt that we needed the extra "ump" of Boot Camp. This is our second week of the three week program and we have enjoyed it so far. They push you hard and make you do things that you would not do in a normal work out which some times gets really interesting. Chris is the only guy in our session which makes it fun, he pretty much makes all of us look like wimps!!!!!!!
Chris has taught me so much about how important exercise is for your body especially weightlifting. Even though I dread getting up in the morning sometimes after I am done with my workout I am so glad I went and finished it. Since I married to a "hulk" who can't go one day with out the gym I have learned to love and appreciate the art of weightlifting and staying in shape. I would rather just do an aerobic class but I have seen over time how weightlifting has helped me to stay more fit. There is no such thing as a perfect body and I am not protesting that Chris and I have them, but I am saying that are bodies need exercise even if its for 20 min a day! As Chris and I say "Lets Sweat!" Have a good one guys!
3 comments:
Dang! I would not mess with either one of ya! Good for you...I have to do it on my own cuz my hubby is too busy right now for that. He rides his bike to school and work and that's all he can do. It's hard to do it on your own...that is such a fun thing to enjoy together!
I need to get my chubby butt moving...
Wow Kerri you have a rockin body. Grant is the same way. He says weight lifting is better. He is there everyday. have a great holiday.
Post a Comment