1. embarrassing moment: When Chris and I were at a seminar the speaker picked me out of the crowd and started saying all these flattering things.....I was really shocked and embarrassed!
2. best friends: Christ and Our Family
3. things I buy regularly: tons of fruits and veggies, nuts, soy milk
4. places I want to go: New Zealand, Brazil, Jamaica, Malta
5. goals for the upcoming year: Start on family history, maybe do a fitness competition, get my scrapbooking caught up, write more on my book, help someone in need.
6. things most people don't know about me: When I talk on the phone I have to pace or walk around I can not sit in one spot, I only wash my hair twice a week, I have to match my make-up to what I wear, I like foreign food, I have one ear different then the other, and I still love the Spice Girls!!
7. things I would NEVER say: Any swear word, The Lord's name in vain, I hate you, Shut up, I don't forgive you, you are stupid, Go Cougars! HAHA
8. things I love about the Christmas season: Focusing on Christ is truly my favorite the season of remembering his birth and teaching; spending time with those we love; giving presents; reading Christmas Stories; Christmas Dinner; No School; SNOW!!!
9. things I say to my kids: "What is in your mouth"; "NO"; "Do you have poopies?"; "I love you"; I gonna get you!" "Good Job!"; "Please and Thank-you"; "Where is Treyson" (game); "You are too funny!"
10. things I do a lot: work out, watch my families nutrition, cook, blog, grocery shop, kiss my husband, plan, FHE, relief society, play games with Trey, watch movies.
11. things I would rather not live without: The Gospel, My Chris, my family, water, our dog, Mary Kay, The Gym, hair spray, dishwashers, my camera, protein shakes.
12. people I tag.....Everyone

1. My rock star name: *Jax Element*{First pet and current car}
2. My gangsta name: *Caramello Sugar*{Favorite candy bar and favorite cookie}
3. My detective name: *Red Dog*{Favorite color and favorite animal}
4. My Star Wars name: *Prike of Nada*{First three letters of last name and first two letters of first name then the word "of" then a medication you are on}
5. My superhero name: *The Pink Sprite *{2nd favorite color and favorite cola drink with "The" in front}
6. My Nascar name: *Patsy Grace or Carol Jo*{First names of your grandmothers}
7. My "lover" name: *Velocity Little Reeses*{Name of your favorite perfume/cologne and your favorite candy}
8. Witness-protection name:Maria Woodhams or Christensen D **{Mother's and father's middle names}
I tag everyone again! Have a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment