Sunday, November 09, 2008

Dirt Anyone?

YUMMY!!! Trey likes to eat anything that is not edible. Dirt, plastic, dog food, wood, you name it and he loves it. Every time we take Jax out he crawls out the door and goes straight for the dirt and he tries to hurry and get a chunk in his mouth before I stop him...what a stinker. I guess there are worse things he could eat right? We love our little man he makes us laugh everyday and who would of thought that one of your best friends could be a "almost" 1 year old!

2 comments:

amber said...

Very cute. I need to get to the point where it's okay to get dirty.

SLSPJ said...

hey keri, it's just lindsay, will you email me at stevelinz1304@yahoo.com so i can invite you to view our blog, i just turned it private. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Cutest Family Ever

Forever in Eternity

Forever in Eternity