Ok so after at first I was a little un-easy on my he picked her but after I heard her speech....I absolutely LOVE HER! On thing I love is that she is just a mother, not a super-mom but a mother just like me and you! She is for real....not fake! They are a great match and the funny thing is is she has more experience then Obama! You all know how I feel about Obama after all the letters I received from my friends serving over in Iraq and Afghanistan saying how dis-respectful he was to them and how they get more support from football cheerleaders then this person who claims he wants to be commander and chief (see my previous post)! Don't get me wrong I think Obama is a nice man and a great father but my skin crawls when I think of him being the next President. McCain well, he was never really my favorite but the more I learn about him the more I like him. Like I said before, I care more about this election then I ever did before and its because I want a great President for not only my country but my family too! I have dug deeper to find out more about the candidates ...what true and whats not! Of course the media portrays what you want to see not what really is happening! As all of you know Chris served in the Military for almost 10 years and my brother Kody served faithfully for 5 years, being a wife and sister of great men who served their country.....I want someone like that in the White House. As a wife that is married to a man who is devoted to his country I have learned so much and have taken this election to heart. Before I met him I could care less but he has taught and allowed me to see a different light to the election. My husband has said this is one of the most scariest elections because it makes him sick to even think about Obama in the white house and there is only a fifty fifty chance! In the past elections it was not really that bad if the person won that he did not like because he saw some good in them, but this election he see no good in the Obama's Campaingn. So much is at stake people. I challenge all of you to seek out the candidates and know who you are voting for!! I am not trying to be rude or offend anyone....I just thought I would share our feelings. Please comment and tell me what you think!!!
Thursday, September 11, 2008
Some Thoughts on the Upcoming Election
Ok so after at first I was a little un-easy on my he picked her but after I heard her speech....I absolutely LOVE HER! On thing I love is that she is just a mother, not a super-mom but a mother just like me and you! She is for real....not fake! They are a great match and the funny thing is is she has more experience then Obama! You all know how I feel about Obama after all the letters I received from my friends serving over in Iraq and Afghanistan saying how dis-respectful he was to them and how they get more support from football cheerleaders then this person who claims he wants to be commander and chief (see my previous post)! Don't get me wrong I think Obama is a nice man and a great father but my skin crawls when I think of him being the next President. McCain well, he was never really my favorite but the more I learn about him the more I like him. Like I said before, I care more about this election then I ever did before and its because I want a great President for not only my country but my family too! I have dug deeper to find out more about the candidates ...what true and whats not! Of course the media portrays what you want to see not what really is happening! As all of you know Chris served in the Military for almost 10 years and my brother Kody served faithfully for 5 years, being a wife and sister of great men who served their country.....I want someone like that in the White House. As a wife that is married to a man who is devoted to his country I have learned so much and have taken this election to heart. Before I met him I could care less but he has taught and allowed me to see a different light to the election. My husband has said this is one of the most scariest elections because it makes him sick to even think about Obama in the white house and there is only a fifty fifty chance! In the past elections it was not really that bad if the person won that he did not like because he saw some good in them, but this election he see no good in the Obama's Campaingn. So much is at stake people. I challenge all of you to seek out the candidates and know who you are voting for!! I am not trying to be rude or offend anyone....I just thought I would share our feelings. Please comment and tell me what you think!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cutest Family Ever
Forever in Eternity
2 comments:
carrie,
Grant and practically his entire family is voting for Obama. I guess they like his views and the way he is going to run things better. Not only that but he is very pro chiropractics...In fact here at Life University, they really like Obama and think he is the only good choice. I of course have no idea who to vote for, as i have no good impression of either. I remember voting for Bush way back when and really feeling good about that choice. But now, I have no idea...Im confused but i will definately have to follow the campaign trail a little closer. I really like Obamas wife though.
Kerri,
Thank you for posting this. My family is also terrified of Obama being put into office. I have several family members who are in Law inforcement and they have told me of the countless trainings and lectures of what could happen if Obama gets put into office. I'm glad you mentioned all of your friends serving in the military and how they fill about Obama I often hear people say that is the best thing about him that he will stop this war, and I wonder what those seving in the miliatry think about that. I agree I love Sarah Palin. I think not only will she be a great addition to the leaders of our country, but she will be a good romodel for girls.
Post a Comment