Dont ask....haha yes I am acting like her leg is a guitar and we are JAMMING!
Kerri and Tayliann

I know we are way weird! We just get really silly when we get together!
Look how long our toungs are in the second photo! I love this girl! I have watched her go from playing with baby-dolls to having her own cell phone......................!
which she knows how to use better me. When she was 8 and I was 18 we could wear the same size shoe....and now we can share clothes! She used to call me all the time, copy everything I did, and she would ask me to do her hair all the time. Now she is all grown up and I miss her being little! She has become a beautiful young women and I hope she knows how special she really is! I love you Tay, thanks for being an awesome sister and Auntie!
Kerri and Tayliann
I know we are way weird! We just get really silly when we get together!
Look how long our toungs are in the second photo! I love this girl! I have watched her go from playing with baby-dolls to having her own cell phone......................!
which she knows how to use better me. When she was 8 and I was 18 we could wear the same size shoe....and now we can share clothes! She used to call me all the time, copy everything I did, and she would ask me to do her hair all the time. Now she is all grown up and I miss her being little! She has become a beautiful young women and I hope she knows how special she really is! I love you Tay, thanks for being an awesome sister and Auntie!
3 comments:
Where are you guys moving too? I love those townhouses! We just bought a condo-- Wow, I miss Logan and Logan prices! I wish we could get your place down here for $110! That'd be AMAZING!!! :) You and your sis are so cute!
Hey you!
You moved? We are just moving somewhere else in Logan because my grandma just wanted to sell the condo....Chris just had one more class then off the grad school which we dont know where. Where do you live now?
Ker
I was just thinking that same thing the other day when I saw Tay at the Campout!! She is just a beauty!! she went from Little girl to beautiful teenager overnight!! I swear she was just 5 a few years ago!! Too fun!
Take care you guys!! Hope all is well! Love, Jeanna
Post a Comment