Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Seeking Scrapbooker!

ANYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I seriously can not touch one more glue or look at anymore of my pictures! I will pay anyone who will finish my wedding scrapbook for me. I have everything to finish it Im just burnt out and cant find the time. I wish I would not of even started it but I did not know about shutterfly until I was half way into it! I just can't do it anymore!!!! PLEASE someone!!!!!!! I know I should already have it done since I have been married for a year in a half.....but now I am already into baby stuff! Please if you or if you know anyone who is mega into scrapbooking and can pull off a cute one please let me know! I will ship, bring whatever I have to do............I am desperate...haha! I am not on any time limit I just want it done.......pretty please....SOMEONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

GINGERSPICE said...

OH Man, I feel sorry for ya with the scrapbook dilema :), I use to scrapbook all the time, but like you I am burned out on it! I can't believe how big Trey is getting, already two teeth? Time is flying so fast! He is such a cutie!

We will miss everyone too, I've got so many mixed feelings about going to Colorado....

We're excited to see you guys soon!

GINGERSPICE said...

This is totally fun! I remember the first time I met You I was so nervous. Jamie had been telling me for a long time how amazing you were! She use to say how you would always have church songs playing in your car when you would drive to your classes....

She also talked about how cute you were! I figured that whoever ended up with a Price Boy must be GORGEOUS!

Well, like I said, you came over to Jamie's apartment and I was so nervous. You were just as beautiful as she said you were. I remember you showed me pics of the family on the day that you all went through for Danny. I remember thinking "I'm not cute enough for this family"... I was so intimidated by You and the rest of the family, I never thought I had a chance.

Thank You so very much for pushing us to go out. You and Jamie in class together was definately not a coincidence. I'm so grateful for your spirit and being in tune enough to think Bill would like me....

I love the Price Family and feel so blessed to have become a part of it! Love You Ker
Ginger

Amanda Petersen said...

from now on i TOTALLY SUGGEST SHUTTERFLY!! go to their website- they're awesome. i used to be a die hard scrapbooker, and still love it, but it's just so expensive and time consuming! at shutterfly you can do an entire book, really fast and a lot cheaper-- and my hubby's favorite part is that they're 1" thick, rather than 5" thick:) think about it! last year i did a 2007 book - it was 100 pages, and cost $70 i think? cannot beat that!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Cutest Family Ever

Forever in Eternity

Forever in Eternity