Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Poor Treyson!


We had just gotten Trey ready for bed...bath, lotion, and scriptures. It was time for a bottle and Chris was feeding him while I was doing some laundry and all of a sudden I hear..."oh my words" and Trey was screaming! I hurried and ran to the rescue....milk everywhere! I asked Chris what happened and he said that he found a little piece of plastic in Trey's mouth and while he was feeding it got stuck in his throat and made his gag which therefore made him throw up everywhere. We took him on the changing table to clean him up (so much for the bath) and he was just a laughing away like always....thinking everything is funny! I had to snap a picture even though it scared us both! LOL!

2 comments:

Alicia Steere said...

Hey! He is getting SO big. What a cutie! Are you still in Logan? We are doing good, just getting uncomfortable! hehe No names yet, still trying to decide...boy names are hard for us! Anyways, I was looking at your blog and saw that you needed a scrapbooker...do you still need one? It just so happens that my sister in law is a HUGE scrapbooker!!! She even use to manage "memories" that scrapbook store next to Lee's in Logan! Anyways, let me know if you are still serious about wanting someone to finish it for you because I have connections! :)

The E's said...

he is so cute kerry! i think i just added the same background to my blog that you have. sorry! i hope you don't mind. so what happened with your apartment. are you guys coming back? i hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Cutest Family Ever

Forever in Eternity

Forever in Eternity