yup the whole kit and kaboot...Endowments are at 9:00 so guests arrive at 8:30 in the morning, and the sealing is at noon, guests arrive at 11:30. I am not sure we are going to have a reception afterwards, just the family going out to eat I presume. You can go to both, or just one or the other, whatever works for you guys best!!
8 comments:
Very adorable...I'm a bad mom and haven't gotten professional pictures of Declan yet...but hopefully soon!!! Very cute pictures...
SO CUTE! I LOVE THEM! :)
He is adorable! Thanks for giving me your blog address. I'd love to keep in touch. Looks like you guys are doing great!
He's a doll! Seriously, good genes guys!
wow I love your page!! Its awesome! You have such an adorable family! You make me wanna start mine like NOW..haha
oh hey by the way!!! Jamie and I are going to be sealed at the Logan temple July 5th at noon...We would love it if you two could come!!Let me know!
yup the whole kit and kaboot...Endowments are at 9:00 so guests arrive at 8:30 in the morning, and the sealing is at noon, guests arrive at 11:30. I am not sure we are going to have a reception afterwards, just the family going out to eat I presume. You can go to both, or just one or the other, whatever works for you guys best!!
Those are such cute pictures! He really is so adorable, Keri!
Post a Comment