Thursday, May 08, 2008

Correlation at the pool!

Jacksonville Office 2008

Treyson was chilling


APX WIVES
All the wives are so nice.
Its so great to be around a great group of girls!


The Mom's
Kelli's baby Payton and Trey have become great pals!
WHAT A BLAST!




















3 comments:

Lyndsi said...

Kerri!
I hope all is well! It looks like you guys are having a blast selling! I have to tell you what a small world it is...I found out the other day that my best friend at work (Melanie Johnson) knows you! Her brother is Anthony. Anyway...how crazy is that? It's such a small world! Take care! :)

Clay and Becca said...

Kerri!!!! I haven't seen you in forever, your baby is so freaking cute! We need to stay in touch more often. We miss you at the studio! Much love!

Clay and Becca said...

Hey sorry it's me again!! I tagged you, check out our blog to see what to do!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Cutest Family Ever

Forever in Eternity

Forever in Eternity